The Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government (MHCLG) has published its latest updated home moving guidance for those working within the home buying and selling process and those moving home in England following the changes to restrictions on Monday, 19 July 2021.
Read the current national guidance on moving home safely published by the government.
We will continue to follow the guidelines to keep our customers safe and well during their move. Our staff are following these strict Health and Safety procedures in line with the official guidance from the government and Public Health England. This includes:
- Regular handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (or using hand sanitiser gel if soap and water is not available).
- Maintaining a 2 metre distance from others on all work sites and in customer homes.
- Providing face masks and gloves for all staff.
- Increasing workplace cleaning practices.
- Providing customer support by phone and email only.
- Carrying out pre-move quotes using video survey.
No work will be carried out by any staff who display coronavirus symptoms. All staff will follow NHS isolation guidelines before returning to work.
If you’re planning a move we can provide free quotations via video survey and help with all planning in advance.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.