Decluttering – are you a lover or a hater? Going through everything you’ve accumulated over the past few years and deciding what to keep and what to throw away can be a huge task… some find it invigorating, while for others it’s overwhelming. But however you feel about it, clearing out is essential when you’re moving house.
One person who loves a good tidy-up is TV presenter Stacey Solomon. Her new BBC One show ‘Sort Your Life Out’ is helping families transform their homes with a life-changing declutter. So, inspired by Stacey’s can-do approach, we’re giving away 5 copies of her new book ‘Tap to Tidy’ to help you sort your life out!
To enter, all you need to do is:
- Follow Burke & Wills on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram
- Like our post (featuring the book cover image pictured below)
- Share the post/tag your friends and family for a chance to win.
We’ll then enter your name into our free prize draw to win a copy of ‘Tap to Tidy’. Good luck!
Competition closes at 3pm on Friday 10 December 2021. See our full Competition Terms and Conditions below.
Competition Terms & Conditions
The promoter is Burke and Wills Removals Ltd company no. 6912759 whose registered office is at Unit 69, Wimbledon Stadium Business Centre, Rosemary Road, SW17 0BA.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Burke and Wills and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition is via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You can tag as many friends as you like to enter.
Closing date for entry will be 3pm on 11 December 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Follow Burke & Wills and Retweet/Share our the Tap and Tidy book competition post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
All entrants must follow/like the selected Burke & Wills social media platform and share the competition post/tag friends to qualify.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 5 x copies of Stacey Solomon’s Tap to Tidy book. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all complete entries via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winners will be announced on social media between 6-7pm on Friday 10 December and notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 7 days of the announcement. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize is posted.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.